Mission & Values
Arcapita’s mission is to be the world’s leading provider of Shari’ah-compliant alternative investments.
We aim to generate risk-adjusted returns for our high-net-worth and institutional clients and strong profitable growth for our shareholders by embracing the values of originality, integrity, transparency, professionalism and adherence to an ethical investment policy. We cultivate a dynamic corporate culture and a flat, participatory management structure which maximizes teamwork and encourages creative thinking and integrated decision making.
- Originality: we aim to provide innovative and distinctive alternative investment opportunities
- Integrity: we attract and retain people with the courage to do the right thing at all times and in all circumstances
- Transparency: we are committed to full, accurate, and timely disclosure of information to our stakeholders
- Professionalism: we are committed to recruiting and retaining the best people with a diverse range of expertise and experience
- Prudent risk management: we strive to achieve sustainable growth by maintaining a solid capital base and effectively manage the risk inherent in our business
- Alignment of interests: we aim to align the interest of investors and shareholders by encouraging employees to take a direct stake in the firm’s investments
- Ethical investment policy: we aim to invest in morally and ethically sound companies and products